Trump Pardons Former Silk Road Founder and Bitcoin Icon Ross Ulbricht – Decrypt
Daily Debrief Newsletter
Start every day with the top news stories right now, plus original features, a podcast, videos and more.
Mob Wives alum Natalie DiDonato has been reported missing in Las Vegas.
The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department confirmed to Us Weekly on Tuesday, January 21, that a missing person report has been filed for the reality star. TMZ was the first to report the news.
According to the outlet, the TV personality missed two separate flights — including a January 5 plane ride home to Florida — sparking concern among DiDonato’s family members.
DiDonato’s mother, Denise Fuoco, last spoke to the South Florida resident on Tuesday, January 14, during a FaceTime call.
Fuoco told TMZ the conversation was brief — DiDonato allegedly rushed to end the phone call without clarifying where she was.
After failing to get in contact with her daughter over the next few days, Fuoco contacted police.
According to Fuoco, the last update she received was from a friend of DiDonato’s named Ben, who alleged the Mob Wives star was in Las Vegas. Ben claimed the reality TV star asked for money in order to obtain a plane ticket to Florida.
Fuoco told TMZ Ben purchased a ticket for DiDonato, but she never made the flight to Florida.
Us Weekly has reached out to DiDonato’s team for additional comment.
In her last social media post before her reported disappearance, DiDonato reflected on her mindset as 2024 came to an end.
“Not bad for 44 🥰 I love me some me,” she wrote via Instagram in December 2024. “44 sitting on 24’s still. 😫😂😂😂 (it’s not my bday…I’m just feelin myself, dropped 10 lbs…hit that goal weight) 🎯💪 .”
In her post, DiDonato said she couldn’t “believe I made it this far.”
“Getting older is a blessing,” she added. “I’m embracing my age because to me it’s a badge of honor to have made it to 44.”
In another post, DiDonato documented her experience at a gun range. “If you stay ready…you never have to get ready,” she shared via Instagram in June 2024. “(It’s been awhile…not so bad for it’s being some time, practice makes perfect) #newtoys.”
Fans were first introduced to DiDonato when she appeared on season 5 of Mob Wives. VH1 described the cast member as a real estate agent and DJ manager who is a self-admitted “phenomenal cook.”
During the show, DiDonato feuded with Natalie Guercio after accusing her of being a “rat.” She also questioned Drita D’Avanzo’s integrity in a particularly memorable clip.
“I like her. I think she’s a cool chick,” she said in a confessional. “I just want to know what the f— is going on in her mind.”
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Frightening news from the world of reality TV today, as Mob Wives star Natalie DiDonato has been reported missing.
According to a new report from TMZ, Didonato’s mother, Denise Fuoco, says she was last heard from seven days ago on a FaceTime call.
The call ended abruptly, and Natalie did not reveal her location. Denise says her daughter “looked distressed” during their brief conversation.

Subsequent attempts to contact DiDonato have failed. Denise says she promptly called Natalie on both of her cell phones but has not yet heard back.
Currently, no one even knows what state Natalie might be in.
A missing persons report has been filed in Las Vegas, but her family also spoke with police in Philadelphia.


Natalie reportedly visited Pennsylvania earlier this month and missed two consecutive flights that would have taken her home to Florida.
Diane says her last update came from a friend of Natalie’s named Ben.
He reportedly informed her that Natalie was in Vegas and needed help getting home.
He is believed to be the last person to speak with Natalie. Ben is also the one who filed the missing person report in Vegas
Mob Wives became an overnight hit when it debuted on VH1 back in 2011. The show’s success was thanks in large part to such larger-than-life personalities as Drita D’Avanzo and the late Angela “Big Ang” Raiola.
DiDonato joined the show in a recurring role for its fifth season, but did not return for its sixth and final outing.
These days, Natalie works as a real estate broker. Her Instagram page (where she boasts an impressive 260,000 followers) also claims that she’s a SAG card-holding actress.
Here’s hoping that Natalie finds her way home safe and sound in the very near future.
We’ll have further updates on this developing story as new information becomes available.
Bold and the Beautiful is about to test Carter Walton, the man whose lust boiled over on the screen many times with several partners. He is about to face a new potential conquest this week on the CBS soap.
Daphne Rose already has Carter whiffing her scents of temptation coming from her new Forrester fragrance, which both he and Hope Logan found irresistible last week. But what else does the leader of the FC takeover find hard to ignore next week?
Bold and the Beautiful has Carter Walton (Lawrence Saint-Victor) as a man in love with romance. His abundance of romantic lines left women blushing and like putty in his hands.

Unfortunately, we have seen him use these same lines over and over again with a variety of different women on Bold and the Beautiful. His love affair with Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer) was full of romantic one-liners.
While Quinn seems to have heard more of Carter’s words of love than anyone else so far, he’s used them frequently on B&B. Carter Walton even showered similar lines on sisters, Zoe Buckingham (Kiara Barnes) and Paris Buckingham (Diamond White).
Then there was Katie Logan (Heather Tom) and now, her niece, Hope Logan (Annika Noelle). All these women swooned at Carter Walton’s words of lust and love.
Bold and the Beautiful has Carter Walton as a romantic at heart, who doesn’t let much get in his way when his sights are set on a woman. Perhaps the best example of this is Carter’s love affair with Quinn.
When he bedded down Quinn, she was married to Eric Forrester (John McCook). This is a man Carter considers a father figure. He loves Eric, or at least he’s said so in the past on Bold and the Beautiful.
Then, of course, there’s the rather unethical jump from one Buckingham sister to another. Granted, most of his past conquests initiated the relationship’s demise. That is except for Hope, who he is with today, and Paris, who he jilted at the altar.
So, today, Hope Logan is still on the receiving end of Carter Walton’s magical words of love and seduction. But will that change with competition from the most notable nose from France?
Carter Walton looked devastated on Bold and the Beautiful when Quinn left him. But that didn’t last long. Carter’s devastation after any breakup was fleeting.
Now, Daphne Rose enters the scene and is on a mission to seduce Carter away from Hope. There’s no hiding Carter’s love of romance, and it looks like the new Bold and the Beautiful beauty is ready to reel him in. But, this is only a ploy, so he could make a fool out of himself if he falls for her art of seduction.
But what will Carter do? He has told many women that he loves them. So, it is hard to consider Hope as his soulmate. And, with Carter Walton, “I love you” pops up almost immediately in his relationships, just like what we saw with Hope.


So, what will Carter do when Daphne pours it on thick? If he truly loves Hope, he may be tempted but not act on this seduction. But if Carter’s need for that whirlwind romance becomes too strong, he might stray.
It looks like Bold and the Beautiful fans will see what makes Carter Walton click. Does he want that forever partner and to create a family, as he has said often enough? Or is the excitement of a whirlwind romance what he craves? So, how he responds to Daphne Rose will offer up that answer on the CBS soap.
Head back to Soap Dirt for the latest Bold and the Beautiful spoilers.
H’s been battling depression for a while, and now EastEnders bosses have announced that Phil Mitchell is set to attempt to take his own life. This follows a rough couple of years for Phil, in which he struggled with the collapse of his marriage to Kat, son Ben’s imprisonment, and Sharon’s relationship with Teddy.
As Phil’s mental health worsens, he begins to exhibit symptoms of a psychotic break – coming to a crisis point as he experiences hallucinations and thoughts of suicide.
Revealing details of the story, Executive Producer Chris Clenshaw said: “Phil’s depression storyline will focus on his decline in mental health and the subsequent psychotic symptoms, and the reaction of those around him, as we hope to demonstrate how mental health can affect anyone at any time.”
Praising star Steve McFadden‘s performance, Chris continued: “Steve’s performance is nothing short of extraordinary and has thoughtfully portrayed the complex realties of depression, and the experience of psychotic symptoms, with compassion and understanding.”
The storyline will see Phil struggle as depression takes hold and his psychotic symptoms intensify. He then begins experiencing hallucinations – and starts to believe that his life is no longer worth living.
Mental health charities have praised the soap’s handling of Phil’s depression.
Lorna Fraser, head of Samaritans’ Media Advice Service said: “The EastEnders team has done a great job capturing the reality of a mental health crisis, and we were delighted to help them tell Phil’s story in a safe and responsible way. The nature of a soap makes it possible to present sensitive topics in uniquely engaging ways through characters audiences can relate to.
“We know men often struggle to open up and share how they are feeling. So it’s good to show the importance of checking in and lending a listening ear in this way.”

Media of Mind’s Joe Levenson revealed that the organisation had worked with the BBC to sensitively portray Phil’s story.
“On-screen fictional portrayals can drastically shift how we think, feel, and behave in relation to our mental health. Through our media advisory service, we have worked closely with the EastEnders team,” said Joe.
“Over this period, we provided extensive feedback to help build a greater understanding of what it’s like for men experiencing suicidal feelings and reaching a crisis point for their mental health. Loneliness, depression, and suicide are all devastating, and we know the figures of those affected in the UK are huge, particularly among men. We sadly need storylines like Phil’s now more than ever.”
The soap recently announced that Ross Kemp will be returning to the soap for its 40th anniversary celebrations. With Phil struggling with his declining mental health, brother Grant may well provide the support Phil needs.
“We’ll see Phil Mitchell going down the loneliness and depression storyline. I think at the 40th anniversary of EastEnders we will see Phil have enough of it all and attempt the unthinkable. Just before he tries or does do it, Grant Mitchell will walk in and save him,” predicted one fan.
Will Grant be there for Phil’s time of need?
Read more: EastEnders villain Reiss Colwell comeuppance on its way as actor Jonny Freeman set to leave
EastEnders usually airs Monday to Thursday at 7:30pm on BBC One
What do you think of this story? For all the latest soap spoilers, news and chat come and join us at Soap Daily now!
Play video content
TMZ.com
Donald Trump busted out some “Y.M.C.A.”-style dance moves at the inaugural ball … but VP J.D. Vance’s kiddos were the real scene-stealers, matching his energy with some adorable moves of their own!
J.D.’s daughter Mirabel was totally feeling the vibe at the inauguration’s indoor parade at D.C.’s Capital One Arena Monday … bouncing along to the music and letting all that energy out.
Play video content
J.D. got swept up in the moment, scooping up Mirabel in his arms, while Usha juggled their little guy, Vivek — who seemed more fascinated by her earring than the whole inauguration buzz.
Vivek was later squirming on Dad J.D.’s lap and even attempting some banter with his VIP seatmate — the one and only Trump!
With Trump’s kids all grown up, it looks like we’re gonna be getting a lot of adorable pint-sized political moments from J.D.’s little ones in the next few years.
Harvey Price wrote a heartbreaking message for Carl Woods that was given to him following his split from Katie Price, it’s been revealed.
Katie and Carl had been together for three years before their split at the end of 2023. At the time they were looking at IVF as an option to have a baby together.
The sudden end of their relationship was acknowledged on the Channel 4 documentary Katie Price: Making Babies, which aired last night.
Their relationship didn’t end well, as Katie admitted she felt Carl didn’t “care” about her feelings. But he had a different outlook. He explained that putting an end to their relationship was the hardest decision of his life. And it came with a lot of thought.
Carl said: “It was the hardest decision of my life to make. To tap out on it. She will just think that I’m out of order. ‘He’s left me when we were having a child.’”
But that’s not what it was like for him. Instead, he said he knew that having a child would mean they needed to be completely stable, which they weren’t.
“It is about having stability in my life. Kids need a stable home. And there were no signs of it changing. I don’t have the fight left in me. I have fought for three years,” he said on the show.

One of the most difficult things was walking away from Katie’s son Harvey. The 22 year old has autism and Prader-Willi syndrome – and it seems a letter he wrote to Carl broke his heart.
Harvey had drawn his step-dad a picture, and wrote alongside it: “Best Mommy’s boyfriend. Daddy Carl Woods. Best daddy in the world.”
Daddy Carl Woods. Best daddy in the world.
That was a tough moment for Carl. He said: “That’s hard, mate. It has been three years with that boy. Heartbreaking, that is.”
The IVF treatment came after Carl alleged Katie had cheated on him with international polo star Jamie Morrison. And had also sent sexy messages to an England footballer.
While Carl continued to praise Katie’s work as a mum of five, she expressed her annoyance at him for leaving their relationship.
She said: “All he ever has to worry about in life is him and his dog. What I have to worry about is five kids, running a big house, the dogs, schools and work.”
And while Carl admitted he does love Katie, he knew that wasn’t enough to make it work long-term.
Before the show, which was filmed a long time ago, aired, Carl spoke to The Sun, admitting he didn’t feel the need to rehash it.
He said: “My thoughts are that it’s old news. Everybody has moved on. I can’t see the point in it airing. I’m sure she is glad she’s got the clean break. We don’t have any ties.”
Read more: Katie Price’s IVF documentary slammed: ‘Shame on you Channel 4’
Did you watch the documentary? Follow our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know.
Look, I know you might be a bit sick of GTA 6 fans desperate for a second trailer clutching at straws so hard they’re on the verge of getting kicked out of Macccy Ds for theiries that might point to when such a thing could arrive, but some of them are at it again. The spark that lit the speculation fire this time? Some numbers on a shipping container.
To be fair, at least it’s not all that different from the stuff that’s set folks off before, which includes moons, playlists, and the number 27 over the course of the final months of 2024.
Manage cookie settings
So, what’s gone down that’s got GTA 6 superfans all riled up when they should clearly have been combing over last week’s Switch 2 reveal like proper GTA 6 truthers? Well, as with the moon theories, Rockstar Games posted an image in a Twitter post about some stuff for GTA Online.
“Claim a free Vapid Dominator GT muscle car and more with GTA+,” it wrote, “Members also earn bonuses on Priority FIB Files and Terrorbyte Client Missions, save with Arcade Property discounts, and much more”. So, just a ‘hey, come join our premium subscription thing, you get a free car, please give us money’ post, accompanied by a nice picture of a Dominator driving past some shipping containers, in case you forgot what one looked like.
Manage cookie settings
But wait, in the words of Billy Mays, there’s more. An eagle-eyed fan on the GTA 6 subreddit was quick to spot some numbers on a red shipping container to the left of the car. Thus began the maths. All of the numbers on the container, aside from a two that’s in a box, which I guess is a special anti-theorising box it’s paid for because it’s sick of this bollocks, were added up, giving a total of 30. So, the poster theorised, January 30, 2025. Trailer two date, book it.
Oh and, they added, January 30 is a Thursday, which is the same day of the week GTA 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2 had their final release dates announced. Phwoar. Coincidence, I think not. They also added that Rockstar’s next earnings call is on February 6, because, you know, Rockstar doing a thing, so surely they’ll finally do the thing this fan wants.
Even a lot of commenters on the GTA 6 subreddit, a place where theories like this are most likely to be heard out, aren’t buying this one. So, with any luck, it’ll turn out to be 100% accurate, just so we all get a good laugh.
Are you at least finding the endless GTA 6 trailer two theories amusing, even if just as a distraction from any discourse about how much it might cost? Let us know below!
Blockchain gaming ecosystem Echelon has announced a $3 million investment in the Parallel Prime League, the competitive esports platform for its flagship trading card game, Parallel.
This funding will support Seasons 2 and 3 of the league, with prize pools significantly increased to attract global competitors and elevate the league’s profile.
The investment also includes new tournament formats and opportunities for grassroots organizers to host sanctioned events, signaling Echelon’s commitment to fostering a vibrant and inclusive competitive community.
Source: EchelonEchelon is a blockchain-based gaming ecosystem that focuses on developing and supporting innovative web3 games.
Its flagship title, Parallel TCG, is a sci-fi-themed digital trading card game that has gained popularity for its strategic gameplay and immersive lore.
Echelon’s mission is to create a sustainable gaming economy by leveraging blockchain technology to offer players ownership of in-game assets and opportunities to earn rewards through competitive play. With the Parallel Prime League, Echelon has extended its reach into the esports scene, aiming to cultivate a global community of players and establish a new standard for competitive blockchain gaming.

Source: ParallelThe $3 million investment is designated for Seasons 2 and 3 of the Parallel Prime League, with $1 million allocated for Season 2 and $2 million for Season 3.
This funding marks a significant increase from the $500,000 prize pool of Season 1, reflecting Echelon’s ambition to grow the league and attract top-tier talent. Season 2, beginning on March 6, will introduce new tournament formats, such as double-elimination brackets and round-robin events, designed to enhance the competitive experience.
In addition to these structural updates, the investment will enable grassroots tournament organizers to host sanctioned events, creating opportunities for players at all levels to participate. The initiative also includes a rebranding effort, with the league now operating under the name Parallel Prime League and featuring a refreshed visual identity inspired by the concept of “reaching new heights.”
Before Season 2 kicks off, the Parallel Prime Championship will take place at the HyperX Arena in Las Vegas from February 28 to March 2, offering a $250,000 prize pool. This premier event will serve as a showcase for the game’s top talent and set the stage for the league’s ambitious future.